We live in hard times. I would never have imagined that there would be such times. Many times I feel like I’m watching a movie and not that this is real life.
If you look at the news, there is talk only of coronavirus everywhere, of how serious it is and how fast this disease is spreading. If you are not strong, some may even become depressed. Not to mention those who are sick or in quarantine, locked in a house and maybe need someone to help them. It is awful!
I think this pandemic has changed the lives of all of us. Maybe only now we do realize what is most important to us. We try to take more advantage of those around us and live in the present. At the moment, making long-term plans is hard to do and accomplish.
However, even if we live in a society affected by the coronavirus pandemic, we must not give up. We need to be strong, wise in our choices and think positively.
Below you will find some quotes about positive thinking that I hope will be a source of inspiration for you:
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you. – Dr. Seuss
- Positive thinking is empowering, positive action is achieving. – Dr T.P.Chia
- I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me. – Dr Seuss
- Be positive with every idea surrounding your dreams. Think about the possibility of what you plan to do and approach it with an optimistic action. Stay positively. – Israelmore Ayivor
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
- Taking care of yourself makes you stronger for everyone in your life… including you. – Kelly Rudolph
- Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all, or by having everything happen all at once. – Paulo Coelho
- I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.– Oscar Wilde
- Without great solitude, no serious work is possible. – Pablo Picasso
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. – Wayne Dyer
- With the new day comes new thoughts and new strength. – Eleanor Roosevel
- I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative. — James Baldwin
- Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured… Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to. — Susan Cain
- All of us might wish at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don’t. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging and filled with opportunity. – Robert Kennedy
- You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot – it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive. — Maya Angelou
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.– Orson Welles
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing. — Elbert Hubbard
- If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes. — John Wooden
- The ingredients of health and long life are great temperance, open-air, easy labor, and little care. — Philip Sydney
- To lose patience is to lose the battle. — Mahatma Gandhi
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. – Pat Riley
- Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. — Les Brown
- Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it’ll take their breath away. – Tony Gaskins
- I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. — Vincent Van Gogh
- Positivity will block the negative thoughts that overwhelm you during tough times. Stay positive and you’ll achieve more than what you set yourself for. – Anurag Prakash Ray
I hope that at least one of the quotes above made you feel a little better, maybe even a small smile appeared on your face.
Be confident! After the rain, the sun always rises!
Let’s try to rediscover ourselves during this period, to reinvent ourselves and learn new things. Now is the time for us!