What are positive powerful affirmations?
Affirmations are simple, yet powerful sentences that you can repeat over the course of a day to reprogram both your conscious and subconscious. With the help of these positive affirmations we can achieve our goals and have a better, healthier, happier, and more abundant life.
By practicing this ritual, in the long run, the positive thoughts will replace the negative ones, they will settle in the subconscious, they will operate a reprogramming of the mind in the direction we want, and the progress will not be delayed.
It may seem simple to repeat these self-love statements daily, but the key to making them work is actually what you feel when you say them.
In order to have the expected effect, when you say these statements, in your mind or out loud, you have to really believe what you are saying. Thus, if you really feel and believe what you say, these affirmations will gain strength and will manifest in the way you want.
How affirmations are used?
The success of affirmations is based on their repeated use.
Every morning, evening or both, take the time to repeat the first 5-10 statements of self-love.
To make sure you don’t forget to say your statements on a daily basis, set up alarms on your phone or put sticky notes for yourself at home or in the office.
Experiment with mirror work
Mirror work is a powerful practice that is great to add to your morning routine. It’s simple, all you have to do is sit in front of a mirror, look straight in the eye and repeat the chosen love statements. Do this every day and you are guaranteed to get results.
You can also record your statements on an mp3 / mp4 stick or CD and listen to them while driving or at home.
Trust me. Even if you may not notice the effects immediately, they will certainly appear as you reshape your thinking through statements.
And do not forget:
- Our thoughts influence the way we feel and live.
- Change your thoughts and you will change your life.
- Your current life is a direct consequence of your thoughts.
Here are some ways you can use positive self-esteem affirmations in your daily life:
Self-Love Affirmations for Anxiety
- I am safe and in control.
- My body is calm.
- I am safe at this very moment.
- I believe in my ability to get through tough times.
- I am becoming stronger every second.
- I am healing.
- Life is always working for me.
- I am relaxing each part of my body.
- I am stronger than I think I am.
- The truth is I am blessed, loved, and supported.
- I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
- I appreciate my life and find things to be grateful for.
- I have the ability to overcome anxiety.
- I am gradually opening up to feel inner peace.
- I am worthy of good things.
- I accept myself and bring peace to my mind and heart.
- I trust the process of life.
- I believe in myself here and now!
- I love myself.
- I am blessed, loved, and supported.
- Everybody messes up sometimes.
- I choose to let go of the past.
- At least I tried.
- I can let this go and move forward.
- Success is defined by my willingness to keep going.
- I shouldn’t be so hard on myself.
- I revoke permission to punish myself for my mistakes.
- I will keep trying.
- I am growing wiser each day.
- My struggles are opportunities.
- I am resilient.
- I commit to get out of my head and get into the world.
- It’s never too late to change.
- I honor my life’s path.
- I am human.
- I try my best, and that is all I can do.
- Beating myself up isn’t helpful.
- I am learning from my mistakes.
- My past does not determine my future.
- I accept my failures, but they don’t define me.
- I release myself from the weight of my regrets.
- My goal is progress, not perfection.
Affirmations for Self-Worth
- No one is as hard on me as I am. I don’t have to be so critical, and I’m allowed to make mistakes.
- I am a good person, and I don’t need to prove it to anyone.
- Every day, I am getting closer to my dreams.
- I deserve to be loved, happy, and to enjoy my life.
- I don’t regret my past actions, as regret won’t help me move further. So instead, I accept them as a lesson.
- I believe I have a bright future.
- I become a better person every day.
- I contribute wonderful things to this world, even if they are small.
- I am successful, and my success is defined by my progress, not just the result.
- I’m a good employee, and I deserve to take some time off to relax.
- I am my best friend.
- I am intelligent and fun, and people like talking to me.
- I am surrounded by people I love, and they love me back.
- I am living a great life that is full of adventures.
- I have a right to my own opinion, and it doesn’t have to align with anyone else’s.
- I am grateful for my past, happy with my present, and looking forward to my future.
- I strive to do my best every day, and that’s enough.
- I accept myself and everyone around me.
- I am a kind person, and I care about others.
- I am just as worthy as anyone else.
- I grow and learn every day, adapting to new circumstances.
- I am unstoppable in achieving my goals.
- I can and should say “no” without any excuses when I want to.
- I am comfortable in my own body and mind.
- My opinion is important, and people genuinely care about it.
- I am not obligated to agree with everything others ask me to do.
- I am capable of great things and have the strength, resources, and skills to achieve my goals.
- I can deal with any situation; just take one day at a time.
- I am strong and can stand up for myself and others when needed.
- I deserve to feel pleasure in life.
- I never stop learning: from my own mistakes and the mistakes of others.
- The world is a fantastic place, and I am blessed to be here today.
- I am a great friend, and my friends know it.
- I deserve to speak up when I see injustice.
- I am beautiful the way I am, and I don’t have to compare myself to anyone.
- I am loved unconditionally.
- I feel support from my family and friends in anything I do.
- I forgive myself and others for hurting me.
- I am powerful enough to achieve my goals, and I don’t have to beat myself up to work hard.
- I can set boundaries, and I don’t have to come up with excuses.
- I am at peace with my past failures and mistakes.
- I am unique the way I am, and I don’t need to act like someone else to impress people.
- I am beautiful, with all my unique traits, regardless of someone else’s opinion.
- I am grateful for my body, and I like how it looks.
- I am worthy, and my worth isn’t affected by someone else’s opinion.
Body Positive Affirmations
- Confidence makes me powerful.
- My body is my friend.
- There is more to life than worrying about what I look like.
- I love my body for all that it does for me.
- I nourish my body every day.
- Hating my body won’t make me healthier.
- Self-worth has nothing to do with clothing size.
- I am full of vitality.
- My body does amazing things.
- I am strong and healthy.
- Weight is just a number.
- My body does not determine my worth.
- Thighs, I thank you for taking me where I want to go.
- I look exactly the way I’m supposed to.
- I choose to stop obsessing about my body.
- My body is a gift.
- I am beautiful.
- I am at peace with my appearance.
- I accept my body the way it is today.
- My body deserves love.
- I will not let my mind be a bully to my body.
- I release all shame about my body.
- I deserve to feel good in my skin.
- Life does not begin at my goal weight; it is happening right now.
- I release the negative thoughts about my body.
Daily Self-Love Affirmations
- I surround myself with peace and pleasant emotions.
- My life is filled with joy and abundance.
- I am destined for great things.
- Today, and every day, I choose joy.
- Calmness washes over me with every deep breath I take.
- My tension is melting away.
- I am worthy of beautiful relationships.
- I trust my intuition and I am always guided to make wise decisions.
- Every decision I make is rooted in self-respect.
- I am breathing slowly and deeply, filling myself with calmness.
- I am worthy of love and belonging.
- My muscles are relaxed.
- I am energized and ready to live life to the fullest.
- As my body and mind become more relaxed, I can problem-solve more effectively.
- I am thankful and grateful for the good in my life.
- I deserve a peaceful and loving life.
- My body is beautiful just as it is.
- I radiate joy with my every move.
- I believe in my ability to succeed.
- My thoughts are slowing down.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I am calm and relaxed in all situations.
- My mind is clear and my heart is full.
- I am letting go of my worries.
- I am worthy of infinite love and compassion.
- I am enough.
- My inner wisdom is all-knowing.
- I am a positive person who attracts positive things into my life.
- I choose to move my focus on happy experiences.
- I am exactly where I need to be right now.
- I am kind and compassionate to those around me.
- I wake up each day rejuvenated and full of hope.
- My breathing is anchored from within my core and this breathing is relaxing to my body and mind.
- I am calm and at ease.
- I deserve happiness and joy.
- I believe in radical self-love.
- I am letting go of all my worries and fears.
- I am equipped to handle this situation effectively.
- I am comfortable around other people.
- Serenity, tranquillity, and other pleasurable emotions engulf my being.
- My unique and loving presence is a gift to others.
- I am releasing all negative emotions from my system.
- I am naturally stress-free.
- My life is just beginning.
- Love is my true nature.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am growing each and every day.
- I take up space with confidence and joy.
- My peace is my power.
- I am reclaiming my power.
- I am worthy of my goals and dreams.
- I overcome challenges with ease and grace.
- This beautiful journey was meant for me.
- I am whole.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I appreciate my body and all it does for me each day.
- I am powerful, radiant, and can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- This situation will pass, so I choose to deal with it calmly.
- I protect my heart and my time with compassionate and loving boundaries.
- Despite how I feel, I understand this feeling and situation are temporary.
You can read more about affirmations, right here:
86 Self-love positive affirmations that will boost your confidence
50 Affirmations for Healing Depression